Telephone: 415-734-2716; Fax: 415-355-0141
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 92–103, January 2013
How to Cite
White, M. P., Rufaihah, A. J., Liu, L., Ghebremariam, Y. T., Ivey, K. N., Cooke, J. P. and Srivastava, D. (2013), Limited Gene Expression Variation in Human Embryonic Stem Cell and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Endothelial Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 92–103. doi: 10.1002/stem.1267
Author contributions: M.P.W.: conception and design, provision of study material or patients, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and writing and critical revision of manuscript; R.A.J.: provision of study material collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and critical revision of manuscript; L.L.: collection and/or assembly of data; Y.T.G.: collection and/or assembly of data; K.N.I.: conception and design and critical revision of manuscript; J.P.C.: financial support, critical revision of manuscript, and experimental design; D.S.: conception and design, financial support, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS October 18, 2012.
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- NHLBI/NIH. Grant Numbers: HL100406, HL098179
- L.K. Whittier Foundation
- William Younger Family Foundation
- Eugene Roddenberry Foundation
- The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: C06RR018928
- American Heart Association
- AHA Scientist Development
- NUS Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship from National University of Singapore
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RC2HL103400, 1U01HL100397, U01HL099775
- California Tobacco Related Disease Research Program of the University of California. Grant Numbers: 18XT-0098, 20FT-0090
- The Wallace H. Coulter Translational Research Grant Program, and the Stanford Cardiovascular Institute
- 17Limma: linear models for microarray data. In: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Solutions using R and Bioconductor. Gentleman R, Carey V, Dudoit S, Irizarry R, Huber W (editors), Springer, 2005; 397–420..