Tel.: +46462220804; Fax: +46462223600
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 360–371, February 2013
How to Cite
Wong, W. M., Sigvardsson, M., ÅStrand-Grundström, I., Hogge, D., Larsson, J., Qian, H. and Ekblom, M. (2013), Expression of Integrin α2 Receptor in Human Cord Blood CD34+CD38−CD90+ Stem Cells Engrafting Long-Term in NOD/SCID-IL2Rγcnull Mice. STEM CELLS, 31: 360–371. doi: 10.1002/stem.1282
Author contributions: W.M.W.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of the manuscript; M.S.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of the manuscript; I.Å.-G.: collection and assembly of data and final approval of the manuscript; D.H. and J. L.: provision of study material, data analysis and interpretation, and final approval of the manuscript; H.Q. and M.E.: conception and design, financial support, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of the manuscript. H.Q. and M. E. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 16, 2012.
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 09:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: CAN 2010/590
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2008-19616-59131-19
- Medical Faculty
- Lund University
- Skåne University Hospital
- Gunnar Nilsson Foundation
- John Persson Foundation
- Gunnel Björk Foundation
- Georg Danielsson Foundation
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: K2008-77PK-20879-01-2
- Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: CAN 2009/1589
- Karolinska Institute Wallenberg Institute for Regenerative Medicine
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|sc-11-1110_sm_SupplFigure1.pdf||2041K||Supplementary Figure S1 Detection of engrafted cells in peripheral blood, spleen and thymus of recipient mice intrafemorally transplanted with 50 CD34+CD38−CD90+integrin a2+ or CD34+CD38−CD90+integrin a2− cord blood cells at 22-23 weeks after transplantation|
|sc-11-1110_sm_SupplTable1.pdf||149K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.