Tel.: (617)-912-7490; Fax: (617)-912-0101
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 349–359, February 2013
How to Cite
Fang, Y., Cho, K.-S., Tchedre, K., Lee, S. W., Guo, C., Kinouchi, H., Fried, S., Sun, X. and Chen, D. F. (2013), Ephrin-A3 Suppresses Wnt Signaling to Control Retinal Stem Cell Potency. STEM CELLS, 31: 349–359. doi: 10.1002/stem.1283
Author contributions: Y.F.: data collection, analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; K.-S.C.: financial support, data collection, analysis and interpretation, and revising the manuscript; K.T.: data collection and analysis; S.W.L.: electrophysiology experimental design, data collection, analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; C.G. and H.K.: data collection, analysis and interpretation; S.F. electrophysiology experimental design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and financial support; X.S.: financial support, administrative support, and manuscript writing; D.F.C.: financial support, conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing and revision, and final approval of manuscript. Y.F. and K-S.C. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 16, 2012.
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- NIH/NEI. Grant Number: R01EY017641
- NIDA. Grant Number: R21DA024803
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: 1I01RX000110
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-2-0091
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB512204
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSFC81100667
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|sc-11-0798_sm_SupplFigure1.pdf||95K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|sc-11-0798_sm_SupplTable1.pdf||50K||Supplementary Table 1|
|sc-11-0798_sm_SupplFigure2.TIF||688K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.