Author contributions: C.H.K., G.S., A.J.M., and A.A.-L.: collection and/or assembly of data and final approval of manuscript; K.M., J.R., and M.K.: collection and/or assembly of data; M.S. and S.B.: collection of data; M.Z.R.: conception and design, financial support, and manuscript writing.
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 500–510, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, C., Schneider, G., Abdel-Latif, A., Mierzejewska, K., Sunkara, M., Borkowska, S., Ratajczak, J., Morris, A. J., Kucia, M. and Ratajczak, M. Z. (2013), Ceramide-1-Phosphate Regulates Migration of Multipotent Stromal Cells and Endothelial Progenitor Cells—Implications for Tissue Regeneration. STEM CELLS, 31: 500–510. doi: 10.1002/stem.1291
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 29, 2012.
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 05:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: 2R01 DK074720
- Stella and Henry Endowment, the European Union structural
- Innovative Economy Operational Program. Grant Number: POIG.01.01.02-00-109/09-00
- Maestro. Grant Number: 2011/02/A/NZ4/00035
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|sc-12-0658_sm_SupplFigure1.tif||78K||Supplementary Figure 1. C1P stimulation increases SDF-1 release from MSCs cells. MSCs were stimulated with C1P for 36 hours, and the level of SDF-1 was measured in cell extracts (A) and in conditioned medium (B) by sensitive ELISA assay. The data shown represent the combined results from two independent experiments carried out in duplicate. *p<0.05|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.