Telephone: +331-40031973; Fax: +331-40031995
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 652–665, April 2013
How to Cite
Srivastava, R., Kumar, M., Peineau, S., Csaba, Z., Mani, S., Gressens, P. and El Ghouzzi, V. (2013), Conditional Induction of Math1 Specifies Embryonic Stem Cells to Cerebellar Granule Neuron Lineage and Promotes Differentiation into Mature Granule Neurons. STEM CELLS, 31: 652–665. doi: 10.1002/stem.1295
Author contributions: R.S.: generation, characterization, differentiation of mouse stem cells, real-time PCR, immunocytochemistry, fluorescent microscopy, imaging, cell counting, collection, analysis and interpretation of data, and writing of material and methods section; M.K.: stem cells culture, differentiation, immunocytochemistry, immunohistochemistry, confocal microscopy, and imaging; S.P.: electrophysiological experiments and analyses; Z.C.: in vivo implantations and surgery; S.M.: conception of the study, data interpretation, and manuscript writing; P.G.: data interpretation, financial support, and final approval of manuscript; V.E.G.: conception and design of the study, Western blots, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. S.M. and P.G. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS December 7, 2012.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Institut National pour la Santé et la Recherche Médicale (INSERM, France)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS, France)
- Denis Diderot University (Paris7, France)
- National Brain Research Centre (Haryana, India)
- IFCPAR/CEFIPRA. Grant Number: project N°3803-3
- Department of Biotechnology. Grant Number: project N°BT/PR11653/MED/31/602008
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: project ANR-09-GENO-007
- Princesse Grâce de Monaco Foundation
- Roger de Spoelberch Foundation
- Medical Research Council