Telephone: 61-7-33463894; Fax: 61-7-3346-3973
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 467–478, March 2013
How to Cite
Briggs, J. A., Sun, J., Shepherd, J., Ovchinnikov, D. A., Chung, T.-L., Nayler, S. P., Kao, L.-P., Morrow, C. A., Thakar, N. Y., Soo, S.-Y., Peura, T., Grimmond, S. and Wolvetang, E. J. (2013), Integration-Free Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Model Genetic and Neural Developmental Features of Down Syndrome Etiology. STEM CELLS, 31: 467–478. doi: 10.1002/stem.1297
Author contributions: J.A.B.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; J. Sun and J. Shepherd: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; D.A.O., T.L.C., S.P.N., L.P.K., C.A.M., N.Y.T., and S.Y.S.: collection and/or assembly of data; T.P. and S.G.: financial support; E.J.W.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS December 7, 2012.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Katia Nones (QLD Centre for Medical Genomics)
- Drew Titmarsh (Stem Cell Engineering Group, AIBN)
- Othmar Korn (Wells laboratory AIBN)
- Queensland Government and Lejeune Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!