Telephone: 86-2039332955; Fax: 86-2039332955
Cancer Stem Cells
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 433–446, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Wu, H., Zheng, J., Yu, P., Xu, L., Jiang, P., Gao, J., Wang, H. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Transforming Growth Factor β1 Signal is Crucial for Dedifferentiation of Cancer Cells to Cancer Stem Cells in Osteosarcoma. STEM CELLS, 31: 433–446. doi: 10.1002/stem.1298
Author contributions: H.Z.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; H.W.: collection and assembly of data and data analysis; J.Z.: collection and/or assembly of data, interpretation; P.Y., L.X., and P.J.: collection and/or assembly of data; J.G.: provision of study materials and final approval of manuscript; H.W.: collection and/or assembly of data and final approval of manuscript; Y.Z.: conception and design, financial support, provision of study materials, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 15, 2012.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 05:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- State High-Tech Development Project. Grant Number: 2008AA092604
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB945400
- Guangdong Planning Project of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009B030803037
This article has been cited by:
- 1Relevance of cancer initiating/stem cells in carcinogenesis and therapy resistance in oral cancer, Oral Oncology, 2013, 49, 9, 854, , , , ,