Telephone: 0157278533; Fax: 0157278533
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 526–535, March 2013
How to Cite
Deschepper, M., Manassero, M., Oudina, K., Paquet, J., Monfoulet, L.-E., Bensidhoum, M., Logeart-Avramoglou, D. and Petite, H. (2013), Proangiogenic and Prosurvival Functions of Glucose in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells upon Transplantation. STEM CELLS, 31: 526–535. doi: 10.1002/stem.1299
Author contributions: M.D.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; M.M. and K.O.: collection and/or assembly of data; J.P. and L.E.M.: conception and design and data analysis and interpretation; M.B.: provision of study material or patients; D.L-A.: data analysis and interpretation and financial support; H.P.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS December 7, 2012.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Fonds d'amorçage Biothérapie. Grant Numbers: BTH06003, ANR 07-RIB-011-01 MYOCELLOS, ANR 08-TECS-004 GLASSBONE
- Contrat d'Interface AP-HP/INSERM
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cellular bone matrices: viable stem cell-containing bone graft substitutes, The Spine Journal, 2014,, , , , , ,
- 2In vitro 3D bone tissue models, from cells to controlled and dynamic environment, Tissue Engineering Part B: Reviews, 2014, 140812185428003, , , , ,
- 4Three-Dimensional Aggregates of Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Cellular Mechanisms, Biological Properties, and Applications, Tissue Engineering Part B: Reviews, 2013, 131213080508009, , , ,