Telephone: +81-76-265-2274; Fax: +81-76-234-4252
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 536–546, March 2013
How to Cite
Katagiri, T., Kawamoto, H., Nakakuki, T., Ishiyama, K., Okada-Hatakeyama, M., Ohtake, S., Seiki, Y., Hosokawa, K. and Nakao, S. (2013), Individual Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Human Bone Marrow of Patients with Aplastic Anemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome Stably Give Rise to Limited Cell Lineages. STEM CELLS, 31: 536–546. doi: 10.1002/stem.1301
Author contributions: H.K.: developed the concept of the study and supervised the project, designed the experiments, wrote the paper, and approved the final version of this paper; S.N.: developed the concept of the study and supervised the project, wrote the paper, and approved the final version of this paper; T.K. and T.N.: designed the experiments, performed the experiments and analyzed the data, wrote the paper, and approved the final version of this paper; K.I. and M.O.-H.: designed the experiments and approved the final version of this paper; S.O., Y.S. and K.H. :performed the experiments and analyzed the data, approved the final version of this paper. T.K., H.K., and T.N. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 12, 2013.
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: KAKENHI No. 21390291
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan