Telephone: +65-65138687; Fax: +65-67913856
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 682–692, April 2013
How to Cite
Chan, Y.-S., Göke, J., Lu, X., Venkatesan, N., Feng, B., Su, I.-H. and Ng, H.-H. (2013), A PRC2-Dependent Repressive Role of PRDM14 in Human Embryonic Stem Cells and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Reprogramming. STEM CELLS, 31: 682–692. doi: 10.1002/stem.1307
Author contributions: Y.C.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; J.G.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; X.L., N.V., and B.F.: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; I.S.: provision of study material, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; H.N.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS December 28, 2012.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) of Singapore
- Postdoc-Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD
This article has been cited by:
- 2Coupling of X-Chromosome reactivation with the pluripotent stem cell state, RNA Biology, 2014, 11, 7, 798, ,
- 4PRDM14: a unique regulator for pluripotency and epigenetic reprogramming, Trends in Biochemical Sciences, 2014, 39, 6, 289, ,
- 5Chromatin modulators as facilitating factors in cellular reprogramming, Current Opinion in Genetics & Development, 2013, 23, 5, 556, ,
- 6Decoding the Pluripotency Network: The Emergence of New Transcription Factors, Biomedicines, 2013, 1, 1, 49, , ,
- 7Genome-wide Kinase-Chromatin Interactions Reveal the Regulatory Network of ERK Signaling in Human Embryonic Stem Cells, Molecular Cell, 2013, 50, 6, 844, , , , ,
- 9SON connects the splicing-regulatory network with pluripotency in human embryonic stem cells, Nature Cell Biology, 2013, 15, 10, 1141, , , , , , , , ,
- 10Tsix RNA and the Germline Factor, PRDM14, Link X Reactivation and Stem Cell Reprogramming, Molecular Cell, 2013, 52, 6, 805, , , , , , , , ,