Telephone: 86-10-80728967; Fax: 86-10-80727535
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 729–740, April 2013
How to Cite
Jiao, J., Dang, Y., Yang, Y., Gao, R., Zhang, Y., Kou, Z., Sun, X.-F. and Gao, S. (2013), Promoting Reprogramming by FGF2 Reveals that the Extracellular Matrix Is a Barrier for Reprogramming Fibroblasts to Pluripotency. STEM CELLS, 31: 729–740. doi: 10.1002/stem.1318
Author contributions: J.J.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; Y.D., Y.Y., R.G., Y.Z., Z.K., and X.S.: provision of study material and data analysis and interpretation; S.G.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS January 10, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010CB944900, 2011CB812700, 2011CB964800
This article has been cited by:
- 1Conversion of Partially Reprogrammed Cells to Fully Pluripotent Stem Cells Is Associated with Further Activation of Stem Cell Maintenance- and Gamete Generation-Related Genes, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 21, 2637, , , , , , ,
- 2Electrospun PCL/PEO coaxial fibers for basic fibroblast growth factor delivery, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2014, 2, 48, 8538, , , , , , ,
- 3Nanofibrous Electrospun Polymers for Reprogramming Human Cells, Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering, 2014, 7, 3, 379, , , , , , ,
- 4Signaling pathways in induced naïve pluripotency, Current Opinion in Genetics & Development, 2014, 28, 10, , ,
- 5Systematic Identification of Barriers to Human iPSC Generation, Cell, 2014, 158, 2, 449, , , , , , , , , ,
- 6The Application of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Bone Regeneration: Current Progress and Prospects, Tissue Engineering Part B: Reviews, 2014, 20, 4, 328, , , ,
- 8Cell reprogramming: Into the groove, Nature Materials, 2013, 12, 12, 1082, , , ,