Telephone: 352-273-8205; Fax: 352-273-8299
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 823–828, April 2013
How to Cite
Lin, S., Shen, H., Jin, B., Gu, Y., Chen, Z., Cao, C., Hu, C., Keller, C., Pear, W. S. and Wu, L. (2013), Brief Report: Blockade of Notch Signaling in Muscle Stem Cells Causes Muscular Dystrophic Phenotype and Impaired Muscle Regeneration. STEM CELLS, 31: 823–828. doi: 10.1002/stem.1319
Author contributions: S.L.: collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; H.S., B.J., Y.G., Z.C., C.C. and C.H.: collection of data; C.K.: provision of study materials and manuscript writing; W.S.P.: provision of study materials; L.W.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS January 10, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- University of Florida Shands Cancer Center Startup
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
This article has been cited by:
- 1Concerning consequences of blocking Notch signaling in satellite muscle stem cells, Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology, 2015, 3,, ,
- 3Divergent and conserved roles of Dll1 signaling in development of craniofacial and trunk muscle, Developmental Biology, 2014, 395, 2, 307, , , , ,
- 4Vitamin D deficiency down-regulates Notch pathway contributing to skeletal muscle atrophy in old wistar rats, Nutrition & Metabolism, 2014, 11, 1, 47, , , , , , , , , , , ,