Telephone: +49-431-880-2513; Fax: +49-431-880-2609
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 741–751, April 2013
How to Cite
Martini, S., Bernoth, K., Main, H., Ortega, G. D. C., Lendahl, U., Just, U. and Schwanbeck, R. (2013), A Critical Role for Sox9 in Notch-Induced Astrogliogenesis and Stem Cell Maintenance. STEM CELLS, 31: 741–751. doi: 10.1002/stem.1320
Author contributions: S.M.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and final approval of manuscript; K.B., H.M., and G.D.C.O.: collection and/or assembly of data and final approval of manuscript; U.L.: data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, financial support, and final approval of manuscript; U.J.: concept and design, data analysis and interpretation, provision of study materials, manuscript writing, financial support, and final approval of manuscript; R.S.: Concept and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS January 10, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- DFG SFB 415 project B8
- Swedish Research Council (project grant and DBRM)
- Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse (WIRM)
- EU (NotchIT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!