Telephone: 613-739-6740; Fax: 613-739-6294
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 752–764, April 2013
How to Cite
Price, F. D., Yin, H., Jones, A., van Ijcken, W., Grosveld, F. and Rudnicki, M. A. (2013), Canonical Wnt Signaling Induces a Primitive Endoderm Metastable State in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 752–764. doi: 10.1002/stem.1321
Author contributions: F.P.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and financial support; H.Y.: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; A.J.: collection and/or assembly of data; W.I.: collection and/or assembly of data; F.G.: financial support; M.R.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and financial support.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS January 10, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 160266
- Ontario Research Fund
- European Commission sixth Framework
- Canadian Stem Cell Network
- Muscular Dystrophy Society of Canada
- Doctoral Research Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cell-Cycle Control of Developmentally Regulated Transcription Factors Accounts for Heterogeneity in Human Pluripotent Cells, Stem Cell Reports, 2013, 1, 6, 532, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2TBX3 Directs Cell-Fate Decision toward Mesendoderm, Stem Cell Reports, 2013, 1, 3, 248, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3WNT3A Promotes Hematopoietic or Mesenchymal Differentiation from hESCs Depending on the Time of Exposure, Stem Cell Reports, 2013, 1, 1, 53, , , , , , , ,