Author contributions: C.M.M.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing, Y.G. and T. N.: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; A.M.T.: provision of study material or patients and collection and/or assembly of data; J.C. and K.H.: collection and/or assembly of data; E.C.: provision of study material or patients; D.S.K.: provision of study material or patients and manuscript writing; J.L.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; S.G.: conception and design, financial support, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Embryonic Stem Cells/induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 895–905, May 2013
How to Cite
Megyola, C. M., Gao, Y., Teixeira, A. M., Cheng, J., Heydari, K., Cheng, E.-C., Nottoli, T., Krause, D. S., Lu, J. and Guo, S. (2013), Dynamic Migration and Cell-Cell Interactions of Early Reprogramming Revealed by High-Resolution Time-Lapse Imaging. STEM CELLS, 31: 895–905. doi: 10.1002/stem.1323
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 17, 2013.
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 10:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK082982, DK086267
- Yale Center of Excellence in Molecular Hematology and Connecticut Innovations
- 17Manipulating the Mouse Embryo: A Laboratory Manual (Third Edition). 2003., , , et al.