Author contributions: Y.H., L.L., X.Y., G.W., X.P., H.Z., and C.F.: collection and/or assembly of data; J.Z.: provision of study material; S.Y.: manuscript writing and/or provision of study materials; L.Z.: provision of study materials and/or financial support; Q.X.: conception and design, financial support, administrative support, provision of study material, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. Y.H. and L.L. contributed equally to this article.
Embryonic Stem Cells/induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 906–917, May 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Lin, L., Yu, X., Wen, G., Pu, X., Zhao, H., Fang, C., Zhu, J., Ye, S., Zhang, L. and Xiao, Q. (2013), Functional Involvements of Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein A1 in Smooth Muscle Differentiation from Stem Cells In Vitro and In Vivo. STEM CELLS, 31: 906–917. doi: 10.1002/stem.1324
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 17, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 10:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Numbers: FS/09/044/28007, PG/11/40/28891
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81270001, 81270180
- British Heart Foundation Intermediate Basic Science Research Fellowship. Grant Number: FS/09/044/28007
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Number: PG/11/40/28891
- London Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit
- National Institute of Health Research
This article has been cited by: