Author contributions: Y.H., L.L., X.Y., G.W., X.P., H.Z., and C.F.: collection and/or assembly of data; J.Z.: provision of study material; S.Y.: manuscript writing and/or provision of study materials; L.Z.: provision of study materials and/or financial support; Q.X.: conception and design, financial support, administrative support, provision of study material, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. Y.H. and L.L. contributed equally to this article.
Embryonic Stem Cells/induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 906–917, May 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Lin, L., Yu, X., Wen, G., Pu, X., Zhao, H., Fang, C., Zhu, J., Ye, S., Zhang, L. and Xiao, Q. (2013), Functional Involvements of Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein A1 in Smooth Muscle Differentiation from Stem Cells In Vitro and In Vivo. STEM CELLS, 31: 906–917. doi: 10.1002/stem.1324
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 17, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 10:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Numbers: FS/09/044/28007, PG/11/40/28891
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81270001, 81270180
- British Heart Foundation Intermediate Basic Science Research Fellowship. Grant Number: FS/09/044/28007
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Number: PG/11/40/28891
- London Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit
- National Institute of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!