Telephone: +44-29-20874609; Fax: +44-29-20874116
Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 776–785, April 2013
How to Cite
Parry, L., Young, M., El Marjou, F. and Clarke, A. R. (2013), Evidence for a Crucial Role of Paneth Cells in Mediating the Intestinal Response to Injury. STEM CELLS, 31: 776–785. doi: 10.1002/stem.1326
Author contributions: L.P.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; M.Y.: collection and/or assembly of data; F.E.M.: provision of study material; A.C.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS January 17, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Cancer Research UK
This article has been cited by:
- 1Plasticity within stem cell hierarchies in mammalian epithelia, Trends in Cell Biology, 2015, 25, 2, 100, , ,
- 2Identification of Lgr5-Independent Spheroid-Generating Progenitors of the Mouse Fetal Intestinal Epithelium, Cell Reports, 2013, 5, 2, 421, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Intestinal stem cells remain viable after prolonged tissue storage, Cell and Tissue Research, 2013, 354, 2, 441, , , , , , , , , , ,