Telephone: +81-3-5363-3983; Fax: +81-3-5363-3982
Cancer Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 627–640, April 2013
How to Cite
Osuka, S., Sampetrean, O., Shimizu, T., Saga, I., Onishi, N., Sugihara, E., Okubo, J., Fujita, S., Takano, S., Matsumura, A. and Saya, H. (2013), IGF1 Receptor Signaling Regulates Adaptive Radioprotection in Glioma Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 627–640. doi: 10.1002/stem.1328
Author contributions: S.O.: concept and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; O.S.: concept and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; T.S., N.O., E.S., S.T., and A.M.: provision of study material and data analysis and interpretation; I.S., J.O., and S.F.: collection and assembly of data; H.S.: concept and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS January 17, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Research Fellowship from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!