Telephone: 415-221-4810x3373; Fax: 415-750-6959
Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 786–799, April 2013
How to Cite
Szabo, A. Z., Fong, S., Yue, L., Zhang, K., Strachan, L. R., Scalapino, K., Mancianti, M. L. and Ghadially, R. (2013), The CD44+ALDH+ Population of Human Keratinocytes Is Enriched for Epidermal Stem Cells with Long-Term Repopulating Ability. STEM CELLS, 31: 786–799. doi: 10.1002/stem.1329
Author contributions: A.S.: conception and design, data collection and/or assembly, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; S.F. data collection and/or assembly and data analysis and interpretation; K.Z. and K.S.: conception and design and data collection and/or assembly; L.R.S.: conception and design and data analysis and interpretation; L.Y.: data analysis and interpretation; M.L.M.: manuscript writing and data analysis and interpretation; R.G.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing. A.S. and S.F. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS January 17, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Advances in Isolation Methods for Spermatogonial Stem Cells, Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 2016, 12, 1, 15, , ,
- 2Investigation of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Keratinocytes as an In Vitro Research Model for Mechanical Stress Dynamic Response, Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 2015, 11, 3, 460, , , ,
- 4A high-content assay for identifying small molecules that reprogram C. elegans germ cell fate, Methods, 2014, 68, 3, 529, , , , ,
- 5Self-renewal and multilineage differentiation of mouse dental epithelial stem cells, Stem Cell Research, 2013, 11, 3, 990, , , , , , , , ,