Telephone: 886-3-3281200, ext. 8348; Fax: +886-3-3288849
Embryonic Stem Cells/induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 918–927, May 2013
How to Cite
Chang, K.-H. and Li, M. (2013), Clonal Isolation of an Intermediate Pluripotent Stem Cell State. STEM CELLS, 31: 918–927. doi: 10.1002/stem.1330
Author contributions: K.H.C.: concept and design, execution of all experiments, data analysis and interpretation, obtained funding, and wrote the paper; M.L.: concept and design, data analysis and interpretation, obtained funding, and wrote and finalized the paper.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 22, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2013 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan. Grant Number: CMRPG 360041-43 and 3A0691-93
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G117/560 and U120005004
- National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2314-B-182A-076-MY1-2
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Simple and Robust Method for Establishing Homogeneous Mouse Epiblast Stem Cell Lines by Wnt Inhibition, Stem Cell Reports, 2015, 4, 4, 744, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Generation of Intermediate Porcine iPS Cells Under Culture Condition Favorable for Mesenchymal-to-Epithelial Transition, Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 2015, 11, 1, 24, , , , , ,
- 4The Differential Effects of 2% Oxygen Preconditioning on the Subsequent Differentiation of Mouse and Human Pluripotent Stem Cells, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 16, 1910, , , , , ,