Telephone: 86-551-3600921; Fax: 86-551-3600921;
Embryonic Stem Cells/induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 953–965, May 2013
How to Cite
Han, C., Gu, H., Wang, J., Lu, W., Mei, Y. and Wu, M. (2013), Regulation of L-Threonine Dehydrogenase in Somatic Cell Reprogramming. STEM CELLS, 31: 953–965. doi: 10.1002/stem.1335
Author contributions: C.H.: conceived the project and analyzed the data; performed all the experiments with the help of J.W. and W.L.; H.G.: performed all the experiments with the help of J.W. and W.L.; Y.M. and M.W.: conceived the project and analyzed the data; wrote the manuscript with the help of C.H. All the authors discussed the results and commented on the manuscript. C.H. and H.G. contributed equally to this work.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 25, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 07:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA01020104
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912804, 2011CB966302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31030046
- Fundamental Research Funds for Central Universities. Grant Number: WK2060190018
This article has been cited by:
- 2Threonine appears to be essential for proliferation of human as well as mouse embryonic stem cells, Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology, 2014, 2,, , ,
- 4Threonine metabolism and embryonic stem cell self-renewal, Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, 2013, 1, ,