Telephone: 33-228080324; Fax: 33-228080329
Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 800–807, April 2013
How to Cite
Oliver, L., Hue, E., Séry, Q., Lafargue, A., Pecqueur, C., Paris, F. and Vallette, F. M. (2013), Differentiation-Related Response to DNA Breaks in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 800–807. doi: 10.1002/stem.1336
Author contributions: L.O.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, and data analysis and interpretation and writing; E.H., Q.S., A.L., and C.P.: collection and assembly of data; F.P.: data analysis and interpretation; F.V.: conception and design and data analysis and interpretation and writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS January 22, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Equipe Labelisée la Ligue Contre le Cancer
This article has been cited by:
- 2Cytokinesis-Block Micronucleus Assay Adapted for Analyzing Genomic Instability of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 8, 823, , , , ,
- 3Lessons Learned about Human Stem Cell Responses to Ionizing Radiation Exposures: A Long Road Still Ahead of Us, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2013, 14, 8, 15695, ,
- 4Mesenchymal Stem Cells Retain Their Defining Stem Cell Characteristics After Exposure to Ionizing Radiation, International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, 2013, 87, 5, 1171, , , , , , , , , ,