Telephone: +34 954 468 004; Fax: +34 954 461 664
Embryonic Stem Cells/induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 966–978, May 2013
How to Cite
Garita-HernÁndez, M., Diaz-Corrales, F., Lukovic, D., GonzÁlez-Guede, I., Diez-Lloret, A., ValdÉs-SÁnchez, M. L., Massalini, S., Erceg, S. and Bhattacharya, S. S. (2013), Hypoxia Increases the Yield of Photoreceptors Differentiating from Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells and Improves the Modeling of Retinogenesis In Vitro. STEM CELLS, 31: 966–978. doi: 10.1002/stem.1339
Author contributions: M.G.-H.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript, and other (perform experiments and graphic design); S.E.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; F.D.-C., D.L., I.G.-G., S.M., L.V., and A.D.-L.: other (perform experiments); S.S.B.: principal investigator, conception and design, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 29, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 11:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: PI-0113-2010
- Miguel Servet
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III of Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Hypoxia Enhances Differentiation of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells into Definitive Endoderm and Distal Lung Cells, Stem Cells and Development, 2015, 24, 5, 663, , , , , ,
- 2Derivation of Traceable and Transplantable Photoreceptors from Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells, Stem Cell Reports, 2014, 2, 6, 853, , , , ,
- 3Lab generated retina: Realizing the dream, Visual Neuroscience, 2014, 31, 4-5, 317, , , , , ,
- 4The Differential Effects of 2% Oxygen Preconditioning on the Subsequent Differentiation of Mouse and Human Pluripotent Stem Cells, Stem Cells and Development, 2014, 23, 16, 1910, , , , , ,
- 5Using human induced pluripotent stem cells to treat retinal disease, Progress in Retinal and Eye Research, 2013, 37, 163, , , , , , , ,