Telephone: 31-205255151; Fax: 31-205257934
Embryonic Stem Cells/induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 838–848, May 2013
How to Cite
Muraro, M. J., Kempe, H. and Verschure, P. J. (2013), Concise Review: The Dynamics of Induced Pluripotency and Its Behavior Captured in Gene Network Motifs. STEM CELLS, 31: 838–848. doi: 10.1002/stem.1340
Author contributions: M.J.M. and H.K.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; P.J.V.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 29, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 11:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: ALW-NWO-Meervoud 836.07.001
This article has been cited by:
- 1Transcriptome Profiling Reveals Degree of Variability in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Lines: Impact for Human Disease Modeling, Cellular Reprogramming, 2015, 17, 5, 327, , , , , , , , ,