Ph: +33-4-72-73-83-98; Fax: +33-4-72-73-83-22
Embryonic Stem Cells/induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 979–991, May 2013
How to Cite
Sawan, C., Hernandez-Vargas, H., Murr, R., Lopez, F., Vaissière, T., Ghantous, A. Y., Cuenin, C., Imbert, J., Wang, Z.-Q., Ren, B. and Herceg, Z. (2013), Histone Acetyltransferase Cofactor Trrap Maintains Self-Renewal and Restricts Differentiation of Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 979–991. doi: 10.1002/stem.1341
Author contributions: C.S., H.H.-V., R.M., and Z.H.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; T.V., and J.I.: data analysis and interpretation; F.L.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; A.Y.G.: design of the primers for ChIP assays; C.C.: assistance with the ChIP assays; Z.-Q.W.: conception and design; B.R.: other, arranging deep sequencing analysis (ChIP-seq).
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS January 29, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 11:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Association for International Cancer Research (AICR; U.K.)
- Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer (LNCC, France)
- Institut National du Cancer (INCA, France)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Protein post-translational modifications and regulation of pluripotency in human stem cells, Cell Research, 2014, 24, 2, 143, , ,
- 2Trrap-Dependent Histone Acetylation Specifically Regulates Cell-Cycle Gene Transcription to Control Neural Progenitor Fate Decisions, Cell Stem Cell, 2014, 14, 5, 632, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Chromatin modifiers and remodellers: regulators of cellular differentiation, Nature Reviews Genetics, 2013, 15, 2, 93, ,