Telephone: 212-263-7684; Fax: 212-263-8139
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 AlphaMed Press
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 2220–2228, September 2009
How to Cite
Burger, P. E., Gupta, R., Xiong, X., Ontiveros, C. S., Salm, S. N., Moscatelli, D. and Wilson, E. L. (2009), High Aldehyde Dehydrogenase Activity: A Novel Functional Marker of Murine Prostate Stem/Progenitor Cells. STEM CELLS, 27: 2220–2228. doi: 10.1002/stem.135
Author contributions: P.B., E.L.W.: conception and design; P.B., R.G., X.X., C.O., S.S.: collection and assembly of data; P.B., E.L.W.: data analysis and interpretation; P.B., D.M., E.L.W.: manuscript writing; P.B., R.G., X.X., C.O., S.S., D.M., E.L.W.: final approval of manuscript.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS May 28, 2009.
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2009
- University of Cape Town Staff Research Fund
- South African Medical Research Council
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA132641
- New York State Department of Health, Amgen Inc.
- Center for Stem Cell Biology at the New York University School of Medicine
This article has been cited by: