Telephone: 207-288-6825; Fax: 207-288-6078
Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1010–1021, May 2013
How to Cite
Park, H. J., Hong, M., Bronson, R. T., Israel, M. A., Frankel, W. N. and Yun, K. (2013), Elevated Id2 Expression Results in Precocious Neural Stem Cell Depletion and Abnormal Brain Development. STEM CELLS, 31: 1010–1021. doi: 10.1002/stem.1351
Author contributions: M.H. and H.J.P.: collection and analysis of data, and interpretation; R.T.B.: data analysis and interpretation; M.A.I.: provision of study material and manuscript writing; W.N.F.: collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; K.Y.: conception and design, financial support, collection of study material, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. H.J.P. and M.H. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS February 6, 2013.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 11:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: NS031348
- TJL Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: CA034196
- Department of Developmental and Regenerative Biology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY