Telephone: 402-559-6338; Fax: 402-559-2813
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1033–1039, June 2013
How to Cite
Rizzino, A. (2013), Concise Review: The Sox2-Oct4 Connection: Critical Players in a Much Larger Interdependent Network Integrated at Multiple Levels. STEM CELLS, 31: 1033–1039. doi: 10.1002/stem.1352
Author contributions: A.R.: researched and wrote this review.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS February 8, 2013.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 09:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM 080751
This article has been cited by:
- 1Suppression of cancer relapse and metastasis by inhibiting cancer stemness, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2015, 112, 6, 1839, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Transcription factor NF-Y inhibits cell growth and decreases SOX2 expression in human embryonal carcinoma cell line NT2/D1, Biochemistry (Moscow), 2015, 80, 2, 202, , , ,
- 3Computational Analysis of Transcriptional Circuitries in Human Embryonic Stem Cells Reveals Multiple and Independent Networks, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, ,
- 4Enhanced proliferation and differentiation of Oct4- and Sox2-overexpressing human adipose tissue mesenchymal stem cells, Experimental & Molecular Medicine, 2014, 46, 6, e101, , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5