Telephone: 215-746-1873; Fax: 215-746-2295
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1181–1192, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, F., Sweetwyne, M. T. and Hankenson, K. D. (2013), PKCδ Is Required for Jagged-1 Induction of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Osteogenic Differentiation. STEM CELLS, 31: 1181–1192. doi: 10.1002/stem.1353
Author contributions: F.Z.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; M.S.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; K.H.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS December 29, 2012.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Department of Defense Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0825
This article has been cited by:
- 1Notch inhibits chondrogenic differentiation of mesenchymal progenitor cells by targeting Twist1, Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2015, 403, 30, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Translational Regenerative Medicine, 2015,, , , ,
- 4Notch Signaling in Mesenchymal Stem Cells Harvested From Geriatric Mice, Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, 2014, 28, S20, , , , , , ,
- 5Elevation of protein kinase Cα stimulates osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells through the TAT-mediated protein transduction system, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 2013, 91, 6, 443, , , ,
- 7The promotion of bone healing by progranulin, a downstream molecule of BMP-2, through interacting with TNF/TNFR signaling, Biomaterials, 2013, 34, 27, 6412, , , ,