Telephone: 215-746-1873; Fax: 215-746-2295
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1181–1192, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, F., Sweetwyne, M. T. and Hankenson, K. D. (2013), PKCδ Is Required for Jagged-1 Induction of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Osteogenic Differentiation. STEM CELLS, 31: 1181–1192. doi: 10.1002/stem.1353
Author contributions: F.Z.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; M.S.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; K.H.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS December 29, 2012.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Department of Defense Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!