Author contributions: J.M-Q: conception and design, data collection and assembly, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; D.B. and D.H.: data collection and assembly; P.H. and U.M.: provision of study material and data collection and analysis; K.S.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, and manuscript writing.
Translational and Clinical Research
Therapeutic Efficacy and Fate of Bimodal Engineered Stem Cells in Malignant Brain Tumors†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1706–1714, August 2013
How to Cite
Martinez-Quintanilla, J., Bhere, D., Heidari, P., He, D., Mahmood, U. and Shah, K. (2013), Therapeutic Efficacy and Fate of Bimodal Engineered Stem Cells in Malignant Brain Tumors. STEM CELLS, 31: 1706–1714. doi: 10.1002/stem.1355
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 11:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!