Telephone: 86-431-85098981; Fax: 0086-431-85654528
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1170–1180, June 2013
How to Cite
Sun, D., Junger, W. G., Yuan, C., Zhang, W., Bao, Y., Qin, D., Wang, C., Tan, L., Qi, B., Zhu, D., Zhang, X. and Yu, T. (2013), Shockwaves Induce Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Through ATP Release and Activation of P2X7 Receptors. STEM CELLS, 31: 1170–1180. doi: 10.1002/stem.1356
Author contributions: D.S.: performed experiments and wrote the manuscript; W.G.J.: helped with study design and finalizing manuscript; C.Y.: provided administrative support; W.Z.: provided study material; Y.B.: prepared figures; D.Q. and C.W.: prepared samples; L.T. and B.Q.: performed experiments and collected data; D.Z. and X.Z.: provided administrative support; T.Y.: Developed concept, designed the study, provided overall guidance, and finalized manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS February 13, 2013.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 06:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81172183, 30500132, 31270202, 10832012, 11272134
This article has been cited by:
- 2Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy and Its Application to Erectile Dysfunction, The World Journal of Men's Health, 2013, 31, 3, 208, , , , , , , ,
- 3Role of the P2X7 receptor in the osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal cells and in osteoclast fusion, Purinergic Signalling, 2013, 9, 3, 281, ,