Telephone: 617-258-6173; Fax: 617-258-6172
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1160–1169, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Khoury, M., Limmon, G., Choolani, M., Chan, J. K.Y. and Chen, J. (2013), Human Fetal Hepatic Progenitor Cells Are Distinct from, but Closely Related to, Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 1160–1169. doi: 10.1002/stem.1359
Author contributions: Q.C.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript preparation; M.K.: data analysis and interpretation and manuscript preparation; G.L.: data analysis and interpretation; M.C.: provision of study materials and clinical samples; J.KY.C.: provision of study materials and clinical samples and manuscript preparation; J.C.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript preparation.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS February 13, 2013.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- National Medical Research Council, Singapore. Grant Numbers: CSA/009/2009, CSA/012/2009
- National Research Foundation Singapore
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology's Infectious Disease IRG research program
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cell differentiation mediated by co-culture of human umbilical cord blood stem cells with murine hepatic cells, In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology - Animal, 2014,, , , , , , ,
- 2Efficient Endoderm Induction from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells by Logically Directing Signals Controlling Lineage Bifurcations, Cell Stem Cell, 2014, 14, 2, 237, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Human natural killer cells control Plasmodium falciparum infection by eliminating infected red blood cells, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2014, 111, 4, 1479, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Neuronal Differentiation of Adipose Derived Stem Cells: Progress So Far, International Journal of Photoenergy, 2014, 2014, 1, ,