Telephone: 617-253-2094; Fax: 617-258-5845
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1097–1106, June 2013
How to Cite
Przybyla, L. M., Theunissen, T. W., Jaenisch, R. and Voldman, J. (2013), Matrix Remodeling Maintains Embryonic Stem Cell Self-Renewal by Activating Stat3. STEM CELLS, 31: 1097–1106. doi: 10.1002/stem.1360
Author contributions: L.M.P.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; T.W.T.: collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript editing; R.J.: experimental design and manuscript editing; J.V.: conception and design, assembly of data, data interpretation, and manuscript writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS February 13, 2013.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: EB007278
- Singapore-MIT Alliance
- Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 098889
- NIH. Grant Number: HD 045022
This article has been cited by:
- 2Protective Effects and Mechanisms of Salvianolic Acid B Against H2O2-Induced Injury in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Neural Stem Cells, Neurochemical Research, 2015, 40, 6, 1133, , , , , , , ,
- 3Proteome array identification of bioactive soluble proteins/peptides in Matrigel: relevance to stem cell responses, Cytotechnology, 2015, 67, 5, 873, ,
- 4Screening rat mesenchymal stem cell attachment and differentiation on surface chemistries using plasma polymer gradients, Acta Biomaterialia, 2015, 11, 58, , , , ,