Telephone: 713 743 8173
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1213–1217, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Yu, W., Cooney, A. J., Schwartz, R. J. and Liu, Y. (2013), Brief Report: Oct4 and Canonical Wnt Signaling Regulate the Cardiac Lineage Factor Mesp1 Through a Tcf/Lef-Oct4 Composite Element. STEM CELLS, 31: 1213–1217. doi: 10.1002/stem.1362
Author contributions: Y.L.: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; W.Y.: collection and/or assembly of data; A.J.C.: provision of study material or patients; R.J.S.: data analysis and interpretation; Y.L.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS February 4, 2013.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2013 04:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Texas Heart Institute
- University of Houston
- American Heart Association
- Protein Chemistry, College of Life Sciences, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, People's Republic of China
This article has been cited by:
- 1Phasic modulation of Wnt signaling enhances cardiac differentiation in human pluripotent stem cells by recapitulating developmental ontogeny, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2014,, , , , , , , ,
- 2Development: Sketch for a Theory of Oct4, Current Biology, 2013, 23, 22, R1014, ,
- 3Transient Mesp1 expression: A driver of cardiac cell fate determination, Transcription, 2013, 4, 3, 92, ,