Telephone: 613-739-6737; Fax: 613-737-8803
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1107–1120, June 2013
How to Cite
Campbell, P. A. and Rudnicki, M. A. (2013), Oct4 Interaction with Hmgb2 Regulates Akt Signaling and Pluripotency. STEM CELLS, 31: 1107–1120. doi: 10.1002/stem.1365
Author contributions: P.C.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; M.R.: financial support and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS February 4, 2013.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Ontario Genomics Institute, the Stem Cell Network
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research