Telephone: 843 792-8284; Fax: 843 792-9456
Translational and Clinical Research
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1202–1212, June 2013
How to Cite
An, N., Lin, Y.-W., Mahajan, S., Kellner, J. N., Wang, Y., Li, Z., Kraft, A. S. and Kang, Y. (2013), Pim1 Serine/Threonine Kinase Regulates the Number and Functions of Murine Hematopoietic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 1202–1212. doi: 10.1002/stem.1369
Author contributions: Y-W.L.: generated the vav-Pim1-Tx mice; N.A.: performed all experiments and designed research and wrote the paper; S.M.: genotyped the mice; J.N.K.: assisted in flow cytometry experiments; Y.W.: provided stromal cells for CAFC experiments; Z.L. and A.S.K.: participated in research design; Y.K.: designed research and wrote the paper. N.A. and Y.W.L. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS February 4, 2013.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 12:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- MUSC Hollings Cancer Center Startup Fund
- Hollings Cancer Center ACS IRG
- ASCO Conquer Cancer Foundation Career Development Award
- NIH. Grant Number: 1K08HL 103780-01A1
- NIH. Grant Number: 3P30CA138313-01S3
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!