Telephone: 86-10-62767581; Fax: 86-10-62751526
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1278–1286, July 2013
How to Cite
Luo, M., Ling, T., Xie, W., Sun, H., Zhou, Y., Zhu, Q., Shen, M., Zong, L., Lyu, G., Zhao, Y., Ye, T., Gu, J., Tao, W., Lu, Z. and Grummt, I. (2013), NuRD Blocks Reprogramming of Mouse Somatic Cells into Pluripotent Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 1278–1286. doi: 10.1002/stem.1374
Author contributions: Z.L., W.T., and I.G.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, writing and approval of manuscript; Z.L., M.L., T.L., H.S., and W.X.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; Y.G.Z.: data analysis and interpretation; Q.Z., M.S., L.Z., and G.L.: collection and assembly of data; Y.Z., T.Y., J.G.: other (support of manuscript); M.L., T.L. W.X., and H.S. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS March 26, 2013.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971453, 31171255, 3107116, 30700411, 91219101
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB530700
- Shenzhen Bureau of Science Technology and Information. Grant Number: JC201005260239A
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA01010405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!