Telephone: 802-656-8925; Fax: 802-656-8926
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1330–1339, July 2013
How to Cite
Eisenhauer, P., Earle, B., Loi, R., Sueblinvong, V., Goodwin, M., Allen, G. B., Lundblad, L., Mazan, M. R., Hoffman, A. M. and Weiss, D. J. (2013), Endogenous Distal Airway Progenitor Cells, Lung Mechanics, and Disproportionate Lobar Growth Following Long-Term Postpneumonectomy in Mice. STEM CELLS, 31: 1330–1339. doi: 10.1002/stem.1377
Author contributions: P.E., R.L., and V.S.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final manuscript approval; B.E. and M.R.M.: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; M.G.: collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final manuscript approval; G.B.A. and L.L.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and final manuscript approval; A.M.H. and D.J.W.: conception and design, financial support, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final manuscript approval.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS March 26, 2013.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- Vermont Lung Center, Charles Irvin, PI. Grant Number: T32 HL76122
- NIH/NHBLI Multidisciplinary Training in Lung Biology. Grant Number: HL081289
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- Research Grants from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- American Lung Association
- NCRR COBRE. Grant Number: P20 RR-155557
- Vermont Lung Center, Charles Irvin, PI
- Italian Cystic Fibrosis Research Foundation. Grant Number: FFC#5/2006
- Montblanc Italia. Grant Number: 5R01HL072780-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!