Telephone: 33-4-67-61-36-28; Fax: 33-4-67-04-02-31
Translational And Clinical Research
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1245–1251, July 2013
How to Cite
De Barros, S. C., Zimmermann, V. S. and Taylor, N. (2013), Concise Review: Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: Targeting the Thymus. STEM CELLS, 31: 1245–1251. doi: 10.1002/stem.1378
Author contributions: S.C.dB.: conception and design, collection, interpretation and analysis of data, editing and final approval of the manuscript; V.S.Z.; conception and design, financial support, collection, interpretation and analysis of data, editing and final approval of the manuscript; N.T.: conception and design, financial support, collection, interpretation and analysis of data, writing and final approval of the manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS April 4, 2013.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 01:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- CNRS and INSERM
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: R01AI059349
- European Community. Grant Number: LSHC-CT-2005-018914
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bioengineering Thymus Organoids to Restore Thymic Function and Induce Donor-Specific Immune Tolerance to Allografts, Molecular Therapy, 2015, 23, 7, 1262, , , , , , , , , , , ,