Telephone: +44(0)161-701-6973; Fax: +44(0)161-701-6971
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1363–1370, July 2013
How to Cite
Sipos, P. I., Rens, W., Schlecht, H., Fan, X., Wareing, M., Hayward, C., Hubel, C. A., Bourque, S., Baker, P. N., Davidge, S. T., Sibley, C. P. and Crocker, I. P. (2013), Uterine Vasculature Remodeling in Human Pregnancy Involves Functional Macrochimerism by Endothelial Colony Forming Cells of Fetal Origin. STEM CELLS, 31: 1363–1370. doi: 10.1002/stem.1385
Author contributions: P.S.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing.; W.R., S.B., and H.S.: collection of data; X.F.: provision of study material; M.W., C.A.H., P.N.B., and C.P.S.: financial support and final approval of manuscript; C.H.: provision of study material, financial support, and final approval of manuscript; S.T.D.: final approval of manuscript; I.P.C.: financial support, design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS April 4, 2013.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Number: 083765/B/07/Z
- NIH. Grant Number: P01/HD030367
This article has been cited by:
- 1Culture and Characterization of Circulating Endothelial Progenitor Cells in Patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma, The Journal of Urology, 2015, 194, 1, 214, , , , , , , ,
- 2Fetal Microchimerism in Cancer Protection and Promotion: Current Understanding in Dogs and the Implications for Human Health, The AAPS Journal, 2015, 17, 3, 506,
- 3Cord Blood Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine, 2015,, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Endothelial progenitors, Blood Cells, Molecules, and Diseases, 2014, 52, 4, 186, , ,