Author contributions: R.J. and D.M.: designed the study, performed research, analyzed data, wrote the manuscript; L.V.B.: collected material, provided clinical information; S.V. and G.M.: helped analyzing data; O.R. designed the clinical study, helped writing the manuscript; R.K.: helped designing the experiments; S.L.: performed research; K.L.B.: designed the study, analyzed data, wrote the manuscript. R.J. and D.M. contributed equally to this study.
Translational and Clinical Research
Alterations in the Cellular Immune Compartment of Patients Treated with Third-Party Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1715–1725, August 2013
How to Cite
Jitschin, R., Mougiakakos, D., Von Bahr, L., Völkl, S., Moll, G., Ringden, O., Kiessling, R., Linder, S. and Le Blanc, K. (2013), Alterations in the Cellular Immune Compartment of Patients Treated with Third-Party Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. STEM CELLS, 31: 1715–1725. doi: 10.1002/stem.1386
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!