Telephone: 067259625; Fax: 00390672596252
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1408–1421, July 2013
How to Cite
Campolo, F., Gori, M., Favaro, R., Nicolis, S., Pellegrini, M., Botti, F., Rossi, P., Jannini, E. A. and Dolci, S. (2013), Essential Role of Sox2 for the Establishment and Maintenance of the Germ Cell Line. STEM CELLS, 31: 1408–1421. doi: 10.1002/stem.1392
Author contributions: S.D.: conception and design; S.D., E.A.J., and P.R.: financial support; M.P.: administrative support; S.N., R.F, and M.P.: provision of study material or patients; F.C., M.G., F.B., E.A.J., and S.D.: collection and/or assembly of data; F.C., M.G., P.R., and S.D.: data analysis and interpretation; S.D. and P.R.: manuscript writing; S.D.: final approval of manuscript. F.C. and M.G. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS April 3, 2013.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2013 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Italian Ministry of University. Grant Numbers: Prin 20084XRSBS_004, Prin 2009FW5SP3_001, Firb RBAP109BLT_004
- Cariplo Foundation. Grant Number: 20100673
- ASTIL Regione Lombardia. Grant Numbers: SAL-19, N Prot FL 16874
- Telethon. Grant Number: GGP12152
- Associazione Italiana Ricerca sul Cancro. Grant Number: AIRC IG-5801
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cell signaling and transcription factors regulating cell fate during formation of the mouse blastocyst, Trends in Genetics, 2015, 31, 7, 402, ,
- 3Germ cell specification and pluripotency in mammals: a perspective from early embryogenesis, Reproductive Medicine and Biology, 2014, 13, 4, 203, , ,