Telephone: 585-273-4090; Fax: 585-756-4468
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Ubiquitin E3 Ligase Itch Negatively Regulates Osteoblast Differentiation from Mesenchymal Progenitor Cells†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1574–1583, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H. and Xing, L. (2013), Ubiquitin E3 Ligase Itch Negatively Regulates Osteoblast Differentiation from Mesenchymal Progenitor Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 1574–1583. doi: 10.1002/stem.1395
Author contributions: Z.H.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript, X.L.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 02:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!