Telephone: +44 (0) 28 9097 2927; Fax: +44 (0) 28 9097 2776
Translational And Clinical Research
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1434–1445, July 2013
How to Cite
Ramsey, J. M., Kettyle, L. M.J., Sharpe, D. J., Mulgrew, N. M., Dickson, G. J., Bijl, J. J., Austin, P., Mayotte, N., Cellot, S., Lappin, T. R.J., Zhang, S.-D., Mills, K. I., Krosl, J., Sauvageau, G. and Thompson, A. (2013), Entinostat Prevents Leukemia Maintenance in a Collaborating Oncogene-Dependent Model of Cytogenetically Normal Acute Myeloid Leukemia. STEM CELLS, 31: 1434–1445. doi: 10.1002/stem.1398
Author contributions: J.R. L.K., D.S., N.M., G. D., and P.A.: collection and/or assembly of data; J.B.: collection and/or assembly of data and final approval of manuscript, N.M.: provision of study material or patients; S.C.: data analysis and interpretation; T.L.: financial support and final approval of manuscript; S.Z.: data analysis and interpretation, K.I.M.: data analysis and interpretation and final approval of manuscript; J.K.: provision of study material or patients and manuscript writing; G.S.: conception and design and manuscript writing; A.T.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
first published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS April 17, 2013.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- Leukemia Lymphoma Research. Grant Numbers: 09035, 07016
- Northern Ireland Leukemia Research Fund (NILRF)
- Leukemia Lymphoma Research (U.K.)
- Northern Ireland Department of Education and Learning
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BB/I009051/1
- Canada Research Chair in molecular genetics of stem cells
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!