Telephone: +81-92-642-6120; Fax: +81-92-642-6099
Therapeutic Activities of Engrafted Neural Stem/Precursor Cells Are Not Dormant in the Chronically Injured Spinal Cord†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1535–1547, August 2013
How to Cite
Kumamaru, H., Saiwai, H., Kubota, K., Kobayakawa, K., Yokota, K., Ohkawa, Y., Shiba, K., Iwamoto, Y. and Okada, S. (2013), Therapeutic Activities of Engrafted Neural Stem/Precursor Cells Are Not Dormant in the Chronically Injured Spinal Cord. STEM CELLS, 31: 1535–1547. doi: 10.1002/stem.1404
Authors contributions: H.K.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; K. Kobayakawa, K. Kubota, and K.Y.: collection and assembly of data; H.S.: data analysis and interpretation; Y.O.: collection and assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; K.S. and Y.I.: conception and design, financial support, and administrative support; S.O.: conception and design and final approval of manuscript.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 02:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!