Telephone: +44-131-651-9547; Fax: +44-131-651-9501
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. STEM CELLS Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1511–1522, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Smith, A. J.H., Waterhouse, A., Blin, G., Malaguti, M., Lin, C.-Y., Osorno, R., Chambers, I. and Lowell, S. (2013), Hes1 Desynchronizes Differentiation of Pluripotent Cells by Modulating STAT3 Activity. STEM CELLS, 31: 1511–1522. doi: 10.1002/stem.1426
Author contributions: S.L. and A.J.H.S.: designed the research; X.Z. A.J.H.S., A.W., G.B., M.M., C.Y.L., and R.O.: collected and assembled the data; S.L. and A.J.H.S.: analyzed the data; A.J.H.S., A.W., G.B., C.R.O.H., and I.C.: provided essential reagents and analytical tools; S.L. and A.J.H.S.: wrote the manuscript.
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Welcome Trust. Grant Number: WT082232AIA
- BBSRC. Grant Numbers: BB/I006680/1, G15381
- Medical Research Council of the UK and by a scholarship from CONACYT
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.