Author contributions: A.T., S.A., A.D., M.K., C.B., A.C., and O.N.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; Z.K.: manuscript reading; C.v.K. and S.F.: financial support, manuscript reading; E.P., S.C., M.S., and C.E.: data analysis and interpretation, participation in manuscript writing; S.C. and M.S.: administrative support; P.L.: provision of patient, administrative support, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript; L.M.-C.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing.
Parallel assessment of globin lentiviral transfer in induced pluripotent stem cells and adult hematopoietic stem cells derived from the same transplanted β-thalassemia patient
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1785–1794, September 2013
How to Cite
Tubsuwan, A., Abed, S., Deichmann, A., Kardel, M. D., Bartholomä, C., Cheung, A., Negre, O., Kadri, Z., Fucharoen, S., von Kalle, C., Payen, E., Chrétien, S., Schmidt, M., Eaves, C. J., Leboulch, P. and Maouche-Chrétien, L. (2013), Parallel assessment of globin lentiviral transfer in induced pluripotent stem cells and adult hematopoietic stem cells derived from the same transplanted β-thalassemia patient. STEM CELLS, 31: 1785–1794. doi: 10.1002/stem.1436
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- Mahidol University and an RGJ-PHD scholarship from the Thailand Research Fund, S.A. by the French Research
- Ministry and the French Society of Hematology (SFH)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!