Author contributions: H.T.-W.: conception and design, collection/assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript; J.E.S.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, final approval of manuscript, A. J. E.: conception and design, financial support, collection/assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Defined extracellular matrix components are necessary for definitive endoderm induction
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 2084–2094, October 2013
How to Cite
Taylor-Weiner, H., Schwarzbauer, J. E. and Engler, A. J. (2013), Defined extracellular matrix components are necessary for definitive endoderm induction. STEM CELLS, 31: 2084–2094. doi: 10.1002/stem.1453
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!